Probably Francis J. Berlenbach. Joseph F. Berlenbach was listed as a carpenter in the 1872 Brooklyn city directory (at 174 Meserole Street), but in the same year was listed as the architect of rectory for Holy Trinity Church on Montrose Avenue (as Joseph Berndach). This is the only year that Joseph Berlenbach appears in the directory. In 1870, 1871 and 1873, Francis appears in the directories, with numerous name variations (Franz, Burlingbach, etc.).
Full listing is here. For quick reference, some changed street names are noted below.
Hall associated with Ss. Peter & Paul Parish. The building was contracted as a gift of Mrs. Jeremiah Walsh and named in honor of her brother. References: "Father Malone's Reward", New York Times, August 16, 1897. "The McCadden [sic] Memorial", Brooklyn Daily Eagle, May 6, 1897, 16. "McCaddin Hall Opening", Brooklyn Daily Eagle, November 13, 1898, 30.
Located on the southwest corner of Bedford Avenue and South Third Street, also known as Bedford Avenue Pentecostal Church.