Located at the southeast corner of Stagg Street and Leonard Street, on the present-day site of Williamsburg Houses. Date of demolition is not known.
The cornerstone of the church was laid circa April, 1855 and the church was dedicated on October 15, 1855. Dedication sermons were held in German and English, by Rev. J.C. Guldin and Dr. John Thomson, respectively.1
(Note: street address above is approximate.)