Angell & Higginson

Angell & Higginson

<p>Partnership of Edward L. Angell and William Higginson. Partnership was active between 1897 and 1899; before and after which Angell appears to have worked on his own. The firm operated out of 108 Fulton Street, NYC (also Angell's office from 1893 to 1899). [fn]Dennis Steadman Francis,&nbsp;<em>Architects in practice, New York City, 1840-1900 </em>(New York:&nbsp;Committee for the Preservation of Architectural Records, 1979), p. 11[/fn]</p>