The Novelty Court apartments is a new-law tenement that occupies the site of the former Novelty Theatre. The site was the location of a theatre or public venue as early as 1852, when the Odeon opened on the site. The venue operated alternately as the Odeon, Novelty and American through 1919.
778 Driggs Avenue
Novelty Court apartment - 4 NB #s in 1917 and 1919.