All Saints parish was organized in 1866 as an offshoot of Most Holy Trinity parish on Montrose. As with Most Holy Trinity, All Saints parish was organized to serve the expanding German immigrant population in Williamsburg and Bushwick. The first church for All Saints was a brick structure, was consecrated in 1867. By the 1890s, the parish had outgrown its original church and the architecture firm of Schickel & Ditmars was hired to design a new church.
115 Throop Avenue