North Side Bank (Grand Street)

North Side Bank (Grand Street)

Constructed in 1889, this bank was ideally located at the foot of Grand Street across the street from the Grand Street Ferry terminal. With the opening of the Williamsburg Bridge in 1903, traffic on the ferry quickly waned, and by 1912 the bank had relocated its headquarters to Havemeyer Street, facing onto the Williamsburg Bridge Plaza.

Year
1889
Building type
bank
Address

33 Grand Street
11249 NY
United States

Material
Building Images

40.7162516, -73.9657319