St. Cecilia R. C. Church

St. Cecilia R. C. Church

Cornerstone laid by Bishop Loughlin on 27 September 1891; the church was dedicated 26 November 1893. Rev. E. J. McGolrick was the priest in charge of construction of the church. The rectory and a separate chapel were constructed at the same time, with both also designed by Poole.

Year
1891
Building type
Church
Block
2832
Lot
1
Address

70 Herbert Street
11222 NY
United States

Architect
Builder
Byrne & Perry
Building Images

40.7202279, -73.9421561