Bethlehem Lutheran Church (Swedish)

Bethlehem Lutheran Church (Swedish)

Congregation was organized in 1874 and originally located in the former Pacific Street Chapel of the First Presbyterian Church (301 Pacific Street). The congregation disbanded in 2007 and the property transferred to the Metropolitan New York Lutheran Synod, which subsequently sold off the properties. The church itself is now occupied by the Temple of Restoration, while the former rectory has been converted to residential use.

Year
1895
Building type
Church
Address

490 Pacific Street
11217 NY
United States

Building Images

40.684616, -73.981648