Immanuel Lutheran Church, Whitestone

Immanuel Lutheran Church, Whitestone

Congregation founded in 1894, and moved to this location in 1902. The church building has been altered, with a new, larger, narthex added and modifications made to the design of steeple and front facade.

Year
1902
Building type
Church
Address

149-40 11th Avenue
11357 NY
United States

Material
Building Images

40.791127, -73.815307178861